Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Forget the Wedding Cake!!!

Are you one of those non-traditional brides who doesn’t  want to have the traditional wedding cake with the cute cake topper that looks nothing like you? Well, I know some people in your family might have an issue with this idea, but who’s wedding is it anyway?? I mean, having a wedding cake you both like might be great but some of your guest might not like the red velvet you decided to choose. Although I am a firm believer that the couple should be happy first and the guests come second, I think that having options is a great idea. Again! Some people might frown upon this because it’s not traditional, but it’s different and very fun. Why not have a desert table at your wedding? The only down side to this is that you might spend a bit more money than if you got just one cake. Another option is also having a small cake you can take the “cutting the cake” pictures with. But think of all the options you can offer and how unique it would be to have different desserts everyone can enjoy. I think it’s a great idea and although I still haven’t been to a wedding that has the dessert table, I think I would just love to taste a little bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment