Monday, November 28, 2011

How important is the size of your ring?

OMG!! I saw a "Say yes to the Dress" episode where the bride was with her boyfriend for over 15 years, the boyfriend had proposed many years earlier but the ring he bought her apparently was TOO small!!! So she told him he needed to get her the ring she wanted (can somebody say spoiled brat?), apparently it took him a very long time to save up.... If I was him, I would have cut my losses right then and there. The ring does not determine how much the person loves you, you have to be very vain and materialistic to not see that. And if you are trying to impress others, I got news for you, we are human beings people will find something wrong and criticize you anyway. Just my thought.

Say Yes to the Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment